February 9th, 2015 – Auditorium of Le Monde (80, boulevard Auguste-Blanqui – 75013 Paris)
Read the summary note of this workshop here (in French)
Innovations resulting from both the digital sector and the energy sector combined together, such as smart grids, are about to transform economic models and, in the long run, our way to consume as well as our way of life. How can we optimise and generalise these achievements so as to serve energy efficiency at the household, provincial and industrial level?
8:30 – 8:45am:
Introductory speech by Jacques Attali, President, Positive Economy Forum
8:45 – 10am:
Presentation of the Positive Lab conclusions – Positive Lab organised in partnership with Schneider Electric
The discussion led by Gilles Vermot-Desroches, Sustainable Development Manager at Schneider Electric, and animated by Vincent Edin, freelance journalist, gathered:
- Paul Benoit, Founding President, Qarnot Computing
- Jacques Bozec, President of the Development Commission – Innovation et Grands Projets, SyDEV & Elected member of La Guerinière municipality
- Tania Lasisz, Head of project “Development of the digital administration” at General Secretariat for public action modernisation (SGMAP), Prime Minister’s Office, and rapporteur on the report by Philippe Lemoine “La transformation numérique de l’économie française, la nouvelle grammaire du succès”
- Arnaud Legrand, Founder, Energiency
- Guillaume Parisot, Development assistant manager, Bouygues Immobilier
Yann Dandeville, Development and innovation project manager, SyDEV & Responsable projet smart grid Vendée and Jean Deydier, Managing Director, Emmaüs Connect, who participated in the Positive Lab, weren’t able to attend the event.