President of BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Italy
BACKGROUND / Academic and professional background.
- University of Bordeaux – Business Administration
- University of Paris – Sales Management
- 1976: District Manager UFB Locabail France
- 1982: Branch manager UFB Locabail France
- 1984: Market Manager UFB Locabail France
- 1990: creation and development UFB Italy
- 1999: merger of BNP Leasing and UFB Italy
- 2006: creation and implementation of “ISEO” management method
- 2008: merger of BPLG and Locafit (BNL)
- 2010: aggregation of Fortis Lease Italy
- 2015: creation and implementation of “Positive Management Way” method
ACHIEVEMENT/ what is the project/initiative/startup/company you will be presenting at the Positive Economy Forum all about ?
After a long series of meetings with managers, in Italy and abroad, working on a new way to conceive and live the “role of manager” within BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, I will present the “Positive Management Way” project, a different, dynamic and always evolving “change management” approach.
LOCATION/ In which city, country, part of the world do you conduct your activities ?
IMPACT/ What is the positive economic, social, political, environmental…of the activity, project, initiative, startup, company ?
We are committed to finance companies with unconventional business models, where the social mission prevails over the business performance in order to meet social or environmental needs.
With our micro-credit project we finance companies/people who couldn’t obtain any loan according to the traditional models. With SRI funds we choose investments that produce not only a good financial performance but also a positive impact on the environment or society.
QUOTE/ A saying, quote or reference phrase that tells something about you.
“Ordinary people are demanding with others; extraordinary people are self-demanding” (Marco Aurelio)