Astrophysician, Founder, « Humanité et Biodiversité »
BACKGROUND / Academic and professional background
- Studies :
- Teaching :
- Teaching assistant at the Physics Department of Montreal University, 1960 – 1964.
- Researcher and consultant at the Institute for Space Studies, NASA, New York ;
- Teaching at Columbia University, New York, 1960 – 1964.
- Invited teacher, Nuclear Physics, Bruxelles Free University, Belgium. 1964-1965.
- Research Directo rat the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, since 1965.
- Cosmology teacher at the Paris VII University, since 1986.
QUOTE/ A saying, quote or reference phrase that tells something about you
What is important is not to be optimist or pessimist, it is to be determined (Jean Monnet)