Consultant in energy and digital transitions
BACKGROUND / Professional and academic:
Having studied engineering (IT, telecom, environmental management engineering), Julien Robillard has initially started his career in the telecom sector, with a main focus on services. For 10 years now, he has been participating to the emergence and development of innovating actors and offers for an ambitious energy transition in all its components. He is exploring today new energy uses and business models, which are made possible thanks mainly to the digital technology.
Professional thesis Linky and Smart Grids – FNCCR/Ademe (2010)
Head of the energy transition activity within Niji (2010-2014)
Administrator and President of Enercoop (2009-2013)
Administrator of the CLER and member of the board (2012-2016)
Self-employed consultant in energy and digital transitions (2014-2016)
Built a start-up project for a joint ownership property (2015-2016)
Partner of Infolab Grenoble (2015-2016)
Built the ICI solar project (2015-2016)
Administrator of the friends of Enercoop (2015-2016)
ACTION / Describe your project, initiative, company
The work of Julien Robillard deals with the:
– emergence of 100% renewable local suppliers;
– emergence of smart grid solutions ;
– development of energy services and the control of energy;
– creation of a platform of energy infrastructures enabling to share territorial energy data and reducing the initial cost of service providers;
– structuring of a public awareness policy on the control of territorial energy and the management of territorial data;
– implementation of a city power plant « crowdfunded »locally in the metropolis of Grenoble to install 1 Peak MegaWatt of citizen photovoltaic on mutualized roofs ;
– improvement of the governance of co-ownership, especially to facilitate their energy renovation;
– acculturation of the actors of the metropolis of Grenoble to the questions of data;
– support provided to a project of financing actions against energy precariousness.
LOCATION / In which city, country, region of the world do you operate?
IMPACT / What is the positive economic, social, political, environmental… impact of this action, project, initiative, company?
Julien Robilliard will participate to the creation of communities engaged in energy transition, the capacitation of consumers to control and reduce their consumption, the development of green electricity production and consumption, the integration of the data approach within territorial policies and, finally, access to data.
QUOTATION / A sentence, quotation, maxim that you can identify with:
The future is inevitable, but it may not occur. Jorge Luis Borges